By Tiffany TaylorALWAYS look your best. I know this sounds REALLY obvious but you’d be surprised by how many men don’t understand the importance of this simple tip. You never know when the girl of your dreams will turn up, or where. And it’s become a bit of a cliché because it’s true — first impressions really do count.
Here are some figures to consider from my studies.
If you make a GOOD first impression on a woman, you have a 90% chance of EVER getting with her at that point (10% of women for whatever reason will be unreachable for most men at ANY point – she might like women herself etc).
If you make a BAD first impression your chances with her reduce drastically to just 20%. This means that to make her attracted to you AFTER the first 3 minutes of meeting her will be incredibly difficult if her first impressions of you were bad.
It’s the difference between climbing a mountain and using a helicopter to fly up one. Good first impressions means you’re on your way to the top in the helicopter, bad first impressions means you have a difficult climb to success – no helicopters for you.
Honestly, I can’t stress this enough — always try to look your best.
Tiff’s 5 S’s of first impressions.
Shave. Shower. Stylish. Smell. Shoes.
Remember these 5 S’s and always take care of them before you go out.
Why are shoes my number 5 S?
Your shoes are the FIRST thing a woman really notices about your clothing and hence your appearance. Make sure your shoes are clean and fashionable.
What you wear is very important. I could try to recommend a certain look but as with all things fashionable by the time you read this it may have changed.
Get the latest GQ magazine or other fashionable men’s magazine’s and imitate the styles you see there — most women don’t really care what labels you are wearing as long as you look good so you don’t have to spend the Earth on clothing.
Many guys I help dress better usually comment on how strange they feel wearing clothes they are uncomfortable in, but nine times out of 10 they start to feel natural and even confident wearing their new wardrobe within days.
Make sure you smell good. Again this is extremely important. Remember how you feel when a woman walks by you and she smells soooo good - you feel an instant attraction even though you don’t know her - well, that’s how women feel too.
Wear a good-quality cologne, but don’t spray too much.
One squirt on both sides of the neck, and one squirt on both wrists — maximum. You don’t want to smell too overpowering.
I recommend cool water by Davidoff or John Paul Gautier for Men (often called JPG love juice because women love it) if they don’t sell it where you are try to order some from abroad, this stuff is GREAT!
And here’s a GREAT little SECRET that I have found will help you actually pickup about 24% of women without SAYING a word to them! Not a single word! And NO rejection either. You won’t find this anywhere else either. What you need to do is…
By Tiffany Taylor
Click Here To Read More Tips From Her