Will there be a VH1 “The Pick Up Artist” season 2?
If you're new here, you will want to sign up for my newsletter to get FREE dating ebooks and mp3s along with exclusive seduction tips and videos. Thanks for visiting!
Here’s what I know from my insiders regarding the possibility of a season 2 of “
The Pick Up Artist“:
- The ratings did pick up after the premiere episode making VH1 consider a second season
- There is nothing definite known one way or the other from the Venusian Arts side as of last week
- A formal announcement if it gets renewed would probably be announced right after the finale of season 1
It sounds like VH1 is aware that the show got little initial push and premiered during a bad time of the year and is taking those factors into consideration as far as renewing it. That is a good thing.
I think the success of the season finale will be what ultimately determines if it gets renewed or not. Keep in mind that VH1 renewed “Scott Baio is 45…and single” for a second season earlier this summer if that puts it into a better perspective for you (no offense Chachi).
If anyone knows more please email me at . I will be selective as always regarding what is told to me and what I pass on to others.
Some other tidbits about the show:
Here is the house used in the filming of the show on Google Maps.
- The show was filmed in three weeks, not eight weeks. This might help explain the overall lack of progress with the contestants.
- The winner of the show is not a huge secret for what I am told. There apparently is no signed contracts that involve million dollar lawsuits like with Survivor. I’m told that it is “surprising” who wins which means absolutely nothing to me since the last three guys might as well be triplets to me. I guess the most surprising winner would be the “fat” guy but I have not been told who the winner is one way or the other.
Next weeks episode looks interesting. These guys are having problems hooking and closing regular bar flies so picking up strippers seems a little premature. It looks like one of them got a little limo action so it should be good just as long as he didn’t cough up the Benjamin’s for it. I’m sure part of the stipulations of the challenge is that they have no money to give to the strippers.
Download episodes of the show and buy Mystery’s book